My autumn check list

Wednesday 1 October 2014


Ah autumn! My favourite time of year. One thing we are graced with living in England is our seasons. I don't know about you but I start to get a little fed up with the sun after a while, partly because I want to wear the new winter coat I purchased whilst it was still sunny, but that aside I just enjoy what autumn has to bring. The crunch of the crisp leaves when you go for a walk, the brisk breeze, the fact it's almost Christmas and my autumn make-up and wardrobe! 

So I have decided to do an Autumn Check List! I want to complete all the task which I have set myself by the end of October! 

My Autumn Check List!


1. Go on an early morning walk 
2. Carve a pumpkin
3. Create my autumn playlist
4.Bake an apple pie
5. Snuggle up outside by a bonfire
6. Change my make-up to my autumn look
7. Visit my Grandparents
8. Take my siblings to the park 
9. Design my Halloween outfit
10. Document everyday with a picture
11. Make Carmel apples
12. Go to a craft fair



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS